PLYMOUTH, Mass. — December 19, 2019 — FacilityConneX, a leading real-time facility data monitoring solution and service provider for increased operational efficiency, equipment optimization and energy savings, today announced the release of its FacilityConneX 3.5.0 solution for enhanced intelligent alerting. The 3.5.0 solution extends the capabilities of the VOICE Browser and offers new LIVE KPI components and deployment tools including the QuickConneX 2.0.
Advanced Intelligent Alerting
The FacilityConneX 3.5.0 solution extends the customer’s ability to monitor existing alerts and track the history and acknowledgment of alerts. A new drop-in component has been added to simplify the process of embedding these alerts into a customer’s “MY VOICE” view to better monitor equipment operations. This Intelligent Alert Service is integrated with advanced analytics, notifying customers of specific operating conditions and providing informed results and actions. These analytics evaluate data quality and sensor health to minimize false positives and over-reaction of key personnel to a condition. This feature enables customers to:
- Create an alert status view with history & exporting
- Generate an alert heatmap component in trending
- Enhance their alert acknowledgment capability
- Templatize configuration for easy alert deployment
- Improve user experience with alerts and logic options
The Company has also extended its KPI components with a new KPI gauge and with new views and capabilities within the KPI list. Among these capabilities is a KPI LIVE mode that enables the operators to see their current values instantly without having to refresh their browser. The features include:
- “LIVE” mode toggle for KPI and KPI List components.
- KPI Gauge component with a new integrated status on KPI.
- Enhanced KPI Item options to configure color/text status lookup, sparkline, font size, default color, and more.
FacilityConneX has released QuickConneX 2.0, which enhances the deployment experience and provides a faster time to value using our model and smart mapping capabilities. For customers already using QuickConneX, please contact your FCXperience engineer for training with the all new and very powerful interface. Our new design and capability offers the following features:
- Centralized equipment model configuration in the same view as input mapping
- A more intuitive user flow for managing models
- An exponential increase in performance for model updates
- Additional import / export functionality
- Navigation directly from Voice UI
FacilityConneX is a real-time data monitoring solution and service provider for building operators and facility managers looking to proactively enhance operational efficiency, IIoT equipment optimization and energy savings through ongoing commissioning, fault detection, diagnostics and advanced predictive analytics. The company creates customizable turnkey solutions for customers in the healthcare, industrial, commercial, higher education and water & wastewater markets. FacilityConneX gives every piece of equipment a voice that helps facilities better understand how each asset is operating, when it needs maintenance, and how to increase its lifespan. The FacilityConneX platform and experience takes facilities from a reactive approach to a proactive model through continual education, analysis of existing data and identification of individual opportunity savings. For additional information, visit www.facilityconnex.com or follow FacilityConneX on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Vice President & General Manager
FischTank Marketing and PR